So, I know y’all want an update on the house saga. . .
The deal fell thru because of a stupid loophole that doesn’t allow the lender to pull amended tax returns until 6 months after filing. I filed an amended return in July, which means the lender can’t get tax transcripts from the IRS until January.
We’re trying to find a way to get them sooner tho. And I can’t just download it myself from the IRS website because “it could be altered with photoshop or some program.”
So, we lost the house. It’s still on the market tho, so if we can find a way to get the transcripts, we can make another offer. Or we can find another house to make an offer on.
But we might just decide to find a rental for the next year and try again then. Mom and I are talking about all the details and weighing pros and cons and trying to make a good decision.
In the meantime, we’re still in the hotel but we have NO savings left whatsoever so whatever happens next entirely depends on what we can afford to do with limited funds.
And of course, they’re predicting we’re going to have a snowy winter this year and tomorrow is November. We really need to get moved BEFORE major cold hits or snow hits.
I’m at a loss tho. I really don’t know what to do from here.