Shall we give it ONE MORE TRY??
We found a house that ticks off all our boxes. It’s certainly not our favorite house but we’re gonna make an offer.
Their offer review date is Thursday and this market is INSANE!!! Things are going for $50k, $150k, and even $200k OVER the list price with multiple offers.
Prices are not going to level out any time soon and we’re going to go for this one even though it’s not our favorite because there’s a very real chance if we wait any longer we could simply get pushed out of the market altogether.
SO. . . the list price is well below our highest maximum number which gives us room to offer more so that we can be competitive.
We’ll also be writing a letter about our journey over the last year to hopefully entice the sellers. They’ve owned the place for almost 20 years so we’re going to try to appeal to that and their sense of family.
Keep your fingers crossed for us! Keep your toes crossed for us!! Hell, cross your dogs and cats paws too! We’re gonna need ALL the good juju and magic vibes y’all have got for this one!!!