2. Speak up, don’t sit back in silence, afraid to be wrong
3. If we’re wrong, be willing to learn.
4. Read up, watch documentaries, learn, listen more.
5. Donate to helpful causes. Put some action where your mouth is.
7. Make sure your friends vote. If voting didn’t matter, they wouldn’t be trying to suppress the black vote.
8. Sharing a post on Instagram or Facebook about inequality is important. It’s not enough.
9. Support reparations, real police reform, real structural change.
10. what else?
Here’s another–don’t shop Amazon, shop local people of color-owned and indie businesses, like bookshops.